The Ethiopian Economics Association (EEA) would like to hire a qualified firm or individual as human capital management consultant
- Category : Organizational Consultancy
- Posted Date : 12/25/2021
- Phone Number : 0116453200
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/07/2022
ETHIOPIAN ECONOMICS ASSOCIATION (EEA)
INVITATION FOR A HUMAN RESOUCE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
The Ethiopian Economics Association (EEA) was established in 1991 as a non-profit, non-partisan and non-religious professional association. The EEA has been engaged in conducting mainly economic research, providing training and technical assistance to stakeholders in Ethiopia and beyond over the last 30 years. The EEA has been working tirelessly to meet the expectation of its stakeholders through a continuous improvement of its institutional capacity which includes people, technology and system. As part of this effort, EEA is planning to put in place a comprehensive human resource management system.
The main objective of the consultancy is to develop a full-fledged, standardized and full-functioning human capital management system (Human Resource Policies and Procedures Manual), a separate Prevention Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) policy document in line with UN Agencies and other international organization standard, provide training on both documents, and implement the same with EEA.
The main deliverables of the assignment will be:
- A full-fledged, standard Human Resource Policies and Procedure Manual prepared based on international practices and principles, and all applicable national and local labour related laws.
- A separate, standard PSEA policy document prepared based on international practices and principles and customized to the EEA’s organizational policy and work environment.
- All organization’s contracts and partnership agreements are updated to include a standard clause requiring contractors, suppliers, consultants, and sub-partners to commit to a zero-tolerance policy on SEA and to take measures to prevent and respond to SEA.
- PSEA vetting procedures are development as part of staff recruitment process.
- Description of SEA reporting mechanism is developed and implemented within the organization.
- Description of SEA referral system is developed and implemented.
- PSEA investigation policy/procedures are in place.
- Training materials prepared based on the developed Human Resource Policies and Procedure Manual one-day training, and on SEA policy one-day training will be delivered.
Therefore, EEA would like to hire a qualified firm or individual as human capital management consultant for the aforementioned assignment. Interested applicants should submit their technical and financial proposal for the delivery of the consultancy service including all types of applicable taxes in a separate envelope.
You could collect Terms of Reference (ToR), to prepare your proposal.
EEA reserves the right to accept or reject all or any part of this invitation at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The task is expected be completed in 50 working days. The deadline for submission is on 15 March 2022.
The invitation will be floated for 10 consecutive days from the date of announcement on newspaper.
Addis Ababa, CMC near to St. Mikael Church
Ethiopian Economics Building, 3rd Floor, Office No.3-02/03
Telephone: +251-116-453200, Email: email@example.com