The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE) invites eligible bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material, and equipment for construction works
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 01/03/2022
- Phone Number : 0114671086
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/24/2022
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
Procurement Reference Number: HQ/AA/001/21
The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE) has allocated budget for the partial construction of SRH Specialty Center and Drug warehouse Building located in Addis Ababa.
- The FGAE now invites eligible bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material, and equipment for construction works of SRH Specialty Center and Drug warehouse Building.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:
The bidders shall have a certificate of competency from Federal Ministry of Construction with Category GC4 or BC4 renewed for the 2014 E.C and other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:
- Trading /Business License renewed for 2014 E.C and Commercial Registration Certificate from authorized bodies.
- VAT & Tax payer Identification Certificate issued by the tax authority,
- Tax Clearance certificate issued from the Tax Authority (Inland Revenue Authority) which allows the bidder to participate in public tenders at the date of the deadline for bid submission.
- Evidence of/Being/ Registered at Ethiopian Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPAA) Supplier list.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible domestic bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, at the address given below at office working hours. A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application with the original and copy of the Eligibility documents to the address below and a non refundable fee of ETB 500.00 (Five Hundred Birr only), effective from the first date of announcement up to deadline. The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Bidders shall submit One Original and One photocopy for both Technical proposal and financial offer. Technical proposal will be sealed in such a way that one original and one photocopy to be sealed in different envelopes and labeled as “ORIGINAL & PHOTOCOPY”, then placed in another outer envelope along with bid security as indicated in the bidding document. Financial proposal will be sealed in such a way that the original and photocopy to be sealed in one envelope separately and labeled as “ORIGINAL & PHOTOCOPY”, then placed in another outer envelope. The Bid security shall be in a separate envelop. Finally, the whole documents shall be placed in a single wax-sealed envelope whose outer cover containing all necessary information about the firm & Employer including project information.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before January 24, 2022 at 2:00 P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand) in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee. Late bids will be rejected. Qualification Application, and Bid security of the bidders will be opened by the FGAE in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on the final date and 15 minutes after bid submission as stated above.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information First and Financial Bids of Qualified bidders next. Financial Proposal of qualified bidders will be opened at the same address given below on the date that is to be declared by FGAE Bid Endorsing Committee after completion of the evaluation of Technical Proposals. Unqualified Bidders’ Financial Proposal will be returned unopened to the Bidder.
- The Bid validity period shall be: 90 Calendar days after the latest date for submission of bid.
- FGAE reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE)
Kirkos Sub-city | Kebele 20/21 | DebreZeit Road | P.O. Box 5716, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel +251 (11) 467 1086, +251 (11) 467 1757 | Fax +251 (11) 467 1084
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia