Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 01/12/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/11/2022
INVITATION TO BID
International Competitive Bid (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-34/2021/2022
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
|LOT-1 Executive Management Furniture|
|A. Desk & Counters|
|1||FR 001||Executive Desk – Exec Chief Offices||No.||1.00|
|2||FR 002||Executive Desk – Chief Offices||No.||7.00|
|3||FR 003||Executive Desk – Deputy Chief Offices||No.||6.00|
|4||FR 004||Executive Desk – CEO Admn Assi||No.||1.00|
|5||FR 005||Executive – Admn Assi Desk||No.||4.00|
|6||FR 032||Reception Desk (Exec)||No.||1.00|
|7||FR 101||Executive Task Chair – Chief Executive Office||No.||1.00|
|8||FR 102||Visitor’s Chair – Chief Executive Office||No.||2.00|
|9||FR 103||Boardroom Chair – Executive Office||No.||20.00|
|10||FR 104||Executive Task Chair – Chief office||No.||13.00|
|11||FR 105||Visitors’ Chair – Chief office||No.||38.00|
|12||FR 106||Executive Task Chair – Admn Assistant (CEO)||No.||1.00|
|13||FR 107||Executive Task Chair – Admn Assistant (Chief)||No.||5.00|
|14||FR 108||Visitor’s Chair – Secretary Office||No.||7.00|
|15||FR 109||Executive Task Chair – Meeting Room||No.||32.00|
|16||FR 116||Three seater sofa – Executive Officer (CEO)||No.||1.00|
|17||FR 117||Single Seater sofa – Executive Officer (CEO)||No.||2.00|
|18||FR 118||Two seater sofa – Executive Office||No.||8.00|
|19||FR 119||Single Seater sofa – Executive Office||No.||12.00|
|C. Shelving & Storage|
|21||FR 202||Credenza – Executive Office||No.||25.00|
|23||FR 301||Coffee Table(1) – Executive Office||No.||14.00|
|26||FR 304||Coffee Table – Executive Waiting||No.||4.00|
|27||FR 308||Meeting Table 20 PAX – Executive office||No.||1.00|
|28||FR 309||Meeting Table 18 PAX – Executive office||No.||1.00|
|29||FR 310||Meeting Table 10 PAX – Executive office||No.||1.00|
|31||FR 401||Planters – Executive office||No.||27.00|
|1||FR 110||Task Chairs – Directors’ Office||No.||28|
|2||FR 111||Visitor’s Chairs – Directors’||No.||56|
|3||FR 112||Task Chair – Open Plan Work Space||No.||677|
|4||FR 113||Visitors’ Chair – Typical||No.||102|
|5||FR 114||Meeting Room Chair – Typical||No.||148|
|7||FR 120||Two seater sofa – Waiting area||No.||2|
|8||FR 121||Single Seater sofa – Waiting area||No.||54|
|9||FR 122||Three Seater sofa – Waiting Sofa||No.||8|
|LOT-3 Directors, Division Managers and Other Officer Furniture|
|A. Desking & Counters|
|1||FR 006||Director’s Desk||No.||28.00|
|2||FR 007||Manager’s Desk||No.||15.00|
|3||FR 008||Manager’s Desk – Type 1||No.||3.00|
|6||FR 011||Admin assistant Desk – Type 1||15.00|
|10||Workstation Clusters -Typical Offices – Type 1|
|FR 016||Workstation – Cluster of Three (Linear)||No.||6.00|
|FR 018||Workstation – Cluster of Four||No.||6.00|
|11||Workstation Clusters -Typical Offices Type 2|
|FR 022||Workstation – Cluster of Three (Linear)||No.||54.00|
|FR 024||Workstation – Cluster of Four||No.||25.00|
|13||FR 027||CSO counter||No.||9.00|
|14||FR 028||BDM/ CSM counter||No.||2.00|
|15||FR 029||ROS Desk||No.||3.00|
|18||FR 033||Information Desk (Typical)||No.||19.00|
|19||FR 034||Main Reception Desk||No.||1.00|
|C. Shelving & Storage|
|22||FR 204||Credenza – Director||No.||28.00|
|23||FR 205||Low cabinet 1 – Typical||No.||393.00|
|25||FR 207||Low side cabinet||No.||61.00|
|27||FR 209||Low cabinet + shelf combo 2||No.||231.00|
|28||FR 210||Electric cabinet + shelf comb – Typical||51.00|
|30||FR 212||High cabinet – Typical||No.||20.00|
|32||FR 302||Coffee Table(2) – Executive office||No.||8.00|
|34||FR 304||Coffee Table – Executive Waiting||No.||4.00|
|35||FR 305||Coffee Table – Directors’ office||No.||28.00|
|40||FR 314||Meeting Table 8 PAX – Typical office||No.||8.00|
|42||FR 317||Meeting Table 24 PAX – Typical office||No.||1.00|
|44||FR 403||Planters – Typical office||No.||81.00|
|45||FR 406||Waste Basket – Offices||No.||804.00|
|50||FR 411||Poster Frame 2||195.00|
|51||FR 412||Flexible Vertebra – Wire Management Kit||No.||288.00|
|52||FR 413||Cubicle – Type 1||No.|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash International Bank S.c located at around Addis Ababa University School of Commerce in front of Mezid Plaza Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 /Five Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders..
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount: –
- For LOT-1 ETB 200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand) for local bidder and USD 4,000.00 (Four thousand USD) for foreign bidder.
- For LOT-2 ETB 100,000.00 (One hundred thousand) for local bidder and USD 2,000.00 (Two thousand USD) for foreign bidder.
- For LOT-3 ETB 150,000.00 (One hundred fifty thousand) for local bidder and USD 3,000.00 (Three thousand USD) for foreign bidder.
- The Bid bond must be in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (CPO) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. from a) any local bank, b) Citibank N.A New York, c) Citibank N.A. London, d) Commerz Bank A.G, e) Deutsche Bank A.G, f) National Westminster Bank, g) ING Bank, Amsterdam. The bank guarantee should be issued by any scheduled Bank must be counter guaranteed by local bank.
- Commencement Availability of tender document as from January 13, 2022 till February 11, 2022 (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM) & (Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM).
- Last Due date for receipt of queries through Letter/Fax/E-mail, from the bidder/recipients of the tender documents on or before February 15, 2022.
- The Bank Release clarifications (if any) on or before February 19, 2022.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before February 24, 2022 2:00 PM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Director, Procurement & Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on February 24, 2022 at 2:30 PM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 1 to 9 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids received, without assigning any reasons.