Ethiopia Commodity Exchange (ECX) would like to invite all eligible Contractors that have GC/BC Grade 7 (GC-7 or BC-7) and above
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 01/10/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0115547001
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/10/2022
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange
Pro. Ref, No: ECX/O-001/2022
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange (ECX) would like to invite all eligible Contractors that have GC/BC Grade 7 (GC-7 or BC-7) and above Construction license through National Competitive Bidding for the procurement of the below Construction works.
|S. No||Lot No:||Description of work||Site Location||Amount of Bid Security (ETB)|
|1||01||Hawassa Warehouse rest room work||Hawassa||20,000.00|
|2||02||Asossa warehouse Office Renovation and rest room work||Asossa||25,000.00|
Therefore, all interested contractors can participate in this bid with due consideration of the following requirements:
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ECX National Competitive Bidding/ open tender procedures and the bid is open to all eligible bidders.
- Bidders are required to submit Renewed Business License specific to the business category or Construction license, TIN Number, VAT Registration Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency’s suppliers list registration certificate.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be collected from ECX – Head Quarter Treasury & Budget Control Division, located at Chelelek Al-Sam Tower 5th floor office# 514 against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 00/One Hundred Birr/ through bank deposit, using the below mentioned bank address during office hours. Potential bidders can also obtain the bidding document from ECX Hawassa and Asossa branch warehouses. However, the bid submission & opening place is Addis Ababa,ECX H,Q Office.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount described in the abovementioned table and shall remain valid for 150 days. The bid security shall also be presented in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee.
- Bids must be submitted before Thursday- February 10,2022 up to 10:00AM in the bid box located at Chelelek Al-Sam Tower 7th floor – Procurement Division Office and the bid will be Open on the same date Thursday- February 10,2022 @ 10:30AM in the presence of the bidders’ or their representatives who wish to attend in person at the address below.
- The Exchange shall not consider any Bid that arrives after the deadline for submission of bids. Any Bid received by the Exchange after the deadline for submission of bids shall be declared as late, rejected, and returned to the Bidder remain unopened.
- ECX reserves the right to reject any bid partially or in full
- Bidders shall use the Below address for their additional information/ enquiry
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange
Chelelek Al-sam Tower-II, 7th floor, office# 708 Addis Ababa
Tel. +251-115547001 Ext.182, Addis Ababa