Reach for Change request for propsal for external auditing service
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 02/02/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/10/2022
REQUEST FOR PROPASAL(RFP) FOR EXTERNAL AUDITING SERVICE Section I. General Information & Background History and Mission:
Reach for Change is a non-profit non-governmental international organization with it headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden. The organization is operational in 11 countries across the globe out of which three countries are in Africa. Reach for Change was registered in Ethiopia as a foreign organization in 2015 with registration number 3419 with the aim to positively impact the lives of young women and children in Ethiopia through building the capacity of local social entrepreneurs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION OF AUDITOR: due to the Reach for change nature of accounting and financial reporting for Reach for change and IPSAS requirements for non-profit organizations. Qualifying firms must meet the following minimum requirements;
- Registered and valid business license to practice the country.
- IPSAS competency certificate from Accounting and Auditing board of Ethiopia (AABE)
- Maintain office(s) in Addis Ababa
- Have at least 5-year experience as a firm with at least five other comparable clients (similarly sized and nonprofit organizations.)
- Assign to Reach for change engagement staff members that have experience in nonprofit audits.
- Be capable of performing a full range of audit and services
- Verified by CSO
RESPONSE PROCEDURES: The following procedures should be followed when completing the request for proposal. An authorized partner of the firm must sign the proposal. The technical and financial proposals will serve as the basis of evaluation and selection, subject to potential further negotiation.
Required documents are:
4.Maximum period for Audit Finalizing
DEADLINE FOR RESPONSE: The proposals response closing date to this RFP must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. on February 10,2022, to Reach for Change Gurdsholla, Ten sisters NGO building 6th floor Room No. 030. Late responses will not be considered. The internal review committee will do the bid opening and communicate the outcome when completed.
Timeline completion date of the audit is by March 20,2022 or as agreed to by all parties.
NB, should any respondent be in doubt as to the meaning of the scope of work, or should any discrepancy or omission be found. She/he shall submit all questions and requests for clarification in writing via email to our Finance and Admin Manager, Tewodros Endale (firstname.lastname@example.org).