The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) invites interested and eligible suppliers non-food items
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 02/02/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0919787718
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/08/2022
Invitation to Bid (ITB) # # DRC-ETH-ADD-001-2022
National E – Tender
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF NON-FOOD ITEMS(NFI) FOR DRC-EMP
(ETHIOPIAN MIGRATION PROGRAMME)
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-profit organization founded in 1956 that fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
The Danish Refugee Council-Ethiopian Migration Programme in Ethiopia intends to contract suppliers for the below listed categories. Therefore, interested and eligible suppliers can request, the tender dossier and instructions to suppliers by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. by attaching the copy of valid business license, during working hours Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Starting from Feb’ 2 up to Feb’ 08, 2022.
For any clarification please use the following phone number: +251919787718 or +251963142005.
NB: Please indicate the bid reference number (DRC-ETH-ADD-001-2022) in your email subject while requesting.
|LOT #||BID Reference No.||Description|
|1||DRC-ETH-ADD-001-2022||Purchase of assorted NFI’s|
- The ITB number shall be inserted in the Subject Heading of the email;
- Separate emails shall be used for the ‘Financial Bid’ and ‘Technical Bid’, and the Subject Heading of the email shall indicate which type the email contains;
- Bidders Must have to submit their sample for all NFIs physically to DRC office at Addis Ababa, Bole Sub city Woreda 3001, behind Sapphire Addis Hotel
- Bidders MUST provide valid business licenses, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate;
- Bids submitted after the deadline or in violation of the formal requirements will not be considered;
- Further Instructions on submission are provided on tender dossier;
- Currency should be in Ethiopian Birr (ETB) no other currencies are acceptable.
- In order to promote public health, and in hopes of doing our part to slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) responsive bids must be submitted only by email to the following dedicated, controlled, & secure email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5:00 Pm on the 8th Feb’ 2022.
DRC reserves the right to accept or reject any submission provided on tender dossier in part or entirely without assigning reasons thereof.