Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible and experienced bidders for the procurement of Pin Mailer
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 02/05/2022
- Phone Number : 0115512650
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/25/2022
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID FOR THE
PROCUREMENT OF PIN MAILER
Bid No NIB/27/2021/2022
- Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible and experienced bidders for the procurement of Pin Mailer through open tender as per the following :
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) starting from February 09, 2022 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00A.M – 12:00A.M.and 1:00P.M. – 5:00P.M.and Saturday: 8:00A.M – 12:00A.M.from the address mentioned below.
- Address: Nib International Bank Head office 26th floor located at Senga tera area, Procurement Division. For further information: Telephone +251 115 51 26 50/+251 11 5 580651, Fax +251 11 5 622448.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copies of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payer registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time and date.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 50,000.00(Birr Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on February 25, 2022 at 3:30 P.M. and will be opened on February 25, 2022 at 3:45 PM. in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 512650/+251 11 5 580651,
Fax +251 11 5 622448