Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
- Category : Textiles/ Fabrics & Wearing
- Posted Date : 02/05/2022
- Phone Number : 011571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/04/2022
RE-INVITATION TO BID
International Competitive Bid (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number Re-Bid AB-040/2021/2022
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
|1||LOT-One||Shirt with tie||5153||Shirt with Scarf||1813|
|2||LOT-Two||Full Suit, Shirt and Tie||Full Suit, Shirt & Scarf|
|3||LOT-Three||Suit, Shirt & Tie||Suit, Shirt & Scarf|
|4||LOT-Four||Shirt & Tie||Shirt, Scarf|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash International Bank S.c located around Addis Ababa University School of Commerce in front of Mezid Plaza Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount ETB 100,000.00 (One hundred Thousand) for local bidder and USD 2,000.00 (Two thousand USD) for foreign bidder.
- The Bid bond must be in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (CPO) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. from a) any local bank, b) Citibank N.A New York, c) Citibank N.A. London, d) Commerz Bank A.G, e) Deutsche Bank A.G, f) National Westminster Bank, g) ING Bank, Amsterdam. The bank guarantee should be issued by any scheduled Bank, but it must be counter guaranteed by local bank.
- Commencement Availability of tender document as of February 07, 2022 till February 28, 2022 (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM) & (Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM).
- Last Due date for receipt of queries through Letter/Fax/E-mail, from the bidder/recipients of the tender documents on or before March 04, 2022.
- The Bank Release clarifications (if any) on or before March 11, 2022.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before March 16, 2022 2:00 PM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Director, Procurement & Supplies Management Directorate in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on March 16, 2022 at 2:30 PM in the above mentioned address.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 1 to 9 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids received, without assigning any reasons.