Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of Muday coin Box
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 02/05/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/23/2022
Invitation to bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 041/2021/22
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
|1||Muday coin Box||PCS||40,000|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash International Bank S.C located around Addis Ababa University School of Commerce in front of Mezid Plaza Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) starting from February 08,2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond of birr 600,000.00 / Six Hundred Thousand birr only/ in the form of un conditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before February 23, 2022 at 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of procurement & Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 3rd floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on February 23, 2022 at 10:30
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully