The International Community School of Addis Ababa invites interested bidders for the sale of one used CATERPILLAR HEAVY DUTY GENERATOR
- Category : Generators
- Posted Date : 02/07/2022
- Phone Number : 113711543
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/25/2022
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SCHOOL
SALE OF USED GENERATOR
The International Community School of Addis Ababa invites interested bidders to participate in the bidding for the sale of one used CATERPILLAR HEAVY DUTY GENERATOR on “AS IS WHERE IS “basis. Details of the generator listed below:
|S/n||Description||Qty||Year of Manufacture||Model||Rated Current||Run only||Condition||Remarks|
|1||Caterpillar 500KVA (400KW) Heavy Duty Generator, with Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)||1||2004G.C.||500||722A||5,600hrs||Excellent||Regularly Serviced and Engine Overhauled|
Instruction to Bidders:
- Bidding document will be sold at the school’s cashier office on working days for a non-refundable Br. 200 (two hundred) starting from Thursday Feb 10, 2022, until Friday February 25, 2022, between 9:00AM and 4:00PM. The generator can be inspected and offers can be made within the specified date and time frames only. Casher’s office will be closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00pm.
- The Generator is being sold on “AS IS” basis without recourse or warranties of any kind.
- Bids must be accompanied with a bid bond of 10% of the total offered value endorsed by certified cheque (CPO). Bid bond of the successful bidder will be considered with the total bid winning amount. And Bid bonds of unsuccessful bidders will be returned after the completion of the bid process.
- The school does not charge Value Added Tax (VAT) on this transaction. Bidders are obliged to submit their prices without considering VAT.
- The successful bidder shall be notified by a Letter of Award to pay full amount to the International Community of School of Addis Ababa within 5 business days and remove the generator from the school’s premises.
- The international community school of Addis Ababa is unable to provide any assistance either mechanical or manpower for the removal of the generator.
- If the winner fails to pay the bid amount to the school and remove the awarded generator within the timeline stated on the Letter of Award, the school shall withhold the bid bond amount submitted to this public notice and dispose of the generator in any way it sees fit.
- Bid offers should be submitted within specified date and timeline. Bid offers after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The International Community School of Addis Ababa reserves the right to accept or reject this public notice for any reason prior to the contract award without thereby incurring any liability to the bidders.
Bids should be marked as “Purchase of Used Heavy Duty Generator” and inserted into a sealed box prepared for this public notice before or on FRIDAY February 25, 2022, till 4:00PM.
International Community School of Addis Ababa
Tel. 0113711544 Ext. 5016 or Mob. 0912071191
PO Box 70282
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia