TRACON TRADING PLC (NVI) invites sealed bids from eligible candidates who is Electromechanical Contractor Grade-3 and above
- Category : Electrical Equipment & Accessories
- Posted Date : 02/07/2022
- Phone Number : 0913098889
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/17/2022
TRACON TRADING PLC
Tender For Supply, Construction, Testing and Commissioning of
Medium Voltage Transmission Line (15kv line)
TENDER No. 02 TRA/CONST/EL/Feb/2022
INITATION FOR BIDS
- TRACON TRADING PLC (NVI) invites sealed bids from eligible candidates who is Electromechanical Contractor Grade-3 and above for the Supply, Construction, Testing, and Commissioning as per the specification of EEU (Ethiopian Electric Utility). The work includes the following:
- (Medium Voltage (15KV) Distribution Line) of about 2km. Tapping from SEBETA Substation feeder No.____; nearby Furi Round About to TRACON TRADING PLC Real Estate site:, The scope include, errection of Assemblies with Concrete Poles, cross arms, insulators, stringing of AAC 95mm2,Distribution Pillars,15Kv Cabling & Termination etc.
- Erection of 200KVA overhead Transformer, Stringing Of AAC95mm2, Fuse Box, Earthing etc. around Karl Square, South Africa Embassy
- A set of bidding documents items Specification can be obtained with non-refundable payment ETB Birr 300.00 from below mentioned address.
- Bidder should abide by the provisions in the “Instruction to Bidders” and the “General conditions of Contract “as set by the Institute based on “Standard Bidding Documents”
- Bidders should submit Registration document by the Ministry of Finance and copy of legal license renewed for 2014 E.C, Tin No & Vat certificate. Power of attorney from their principal along with their bid documents.
- All bidders shall advise to visit and examine the Site and its surroundings and obtain for himself on his own responsibility.
- The Bid Bond will be confiscated, if the bidders failed to sign contract to supply and installation for which they are awarded.
- Bids must be submitted to the below address until the final date of Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 10:00 AM and must be accompanied by a security bond of not less than 2% of the total bidder’s price.
- Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 10:30 AM at TRACON REAL ESTATE SITE OFFICE.
- The buyer (NVI) reserves the right to cancel or reject part or all bids.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain the tender document & any further information at TRACON TRADING PLC, Real Estate Site, during normal working hours from 2:00 till 11:00 local time.
- Complete tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number 02 TRA/CONST/EL/Feb/2022
- Compete shall be deposited in the tender box at the above mentioned Tracon Real Estate Site, Administration Office.
- The price quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery must be in Ethiopian Birr and shall be valid for 120 days from the closing date of the tender.
Adress & Contact : TRACON REAL ESTATE – Jemmo 1, Behind Hope University or Call 0913098889/ 0989098625