Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (ECCSA) is planning to perform Terminal evaluation for Greening Ethiopian Manufacturing Project /GEM/.
- Category : Organizational Consultancy
- Posted Date : 02/13/2022
- Phone Number : 0115514006
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/25/2022
ETHIOPIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND SECTORAL ASSOCIATIONS (ECCSA)
INVITATION FOR BID Terminal Evaluation of Greening Ethiopian Manufacturing (GEM) Project
Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (ECCSA) is a non-partisan, non-profit organization established for the sole purpose of creating a competitive and vibrant private sector. It serves as a unified voice of the business community through the provision of Advocacy and Research, Trade and Promotion, and Capacity Building. As part of its service diversity plan, ECCSA is planning to perform Terminal evaluation for Greening Ethiopian Manufacturing Project /GEM/.
The overall objective of this final evaluation is to make an overall independent assessment of the project performance as well as to identify key lessons and to propose practical recommendations for follow-up and future similar actions.
Greening Ethiopian Manufacturing (GEM) is a project supported by the EU within SWITCH Africa Green program. The project is being implemented by the Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Association – ECCSA (the Lead Applicant), Inoa, Innovative Organizations, from Slovenia, and Precise Consult International PLC, Ethiopia.
Interested and qualified consulting company’s may apply for the BID by collecting TOR from ECCSA’s building office number 05 and submitting technical and financial proposals within 10 consecutive working days up on the announcement of the BID. BIDDERS are required to pay nonrefundable fee of ETB 300 to obtain TOR.
- Copy of renewed and relevant business license and registration
- Copy of VAT registration certificate
- Copy of TIN Certificate
- Technical and financial proposal shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes, both containing copies of the above mentioned requirements
- Applicant bidders must submit a bid security of 2 % of their total financial offer in the form of CPO in a separate sealed envelope.
- Only total costs /one time payments are accepted. Monthly, yearly or student based payments should not be included in the financial proposal
- Third party testimonials of related work
Announcement of winner will be made available on ECCSA’s notice board.
ECCSA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without any liability.
The Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Association
Institutional Support Directorate
ECCSA building, Mexico Square Ground floor, office number 05,
Tel: +251-115514005/ 251-911810741