Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested bidders for Procurement of under listed work.
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 02/12/2022
- Phone Number : 0113722858
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/07/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Re-Invitation for Local Competitive Bidders
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested bidders for Procurement of under listed work.
|Item No.||Description of item||Bid No.||Business Category||Bid Type||Bid Bond Amount||Bid Opening Date|
|1||DESIGN, SUPERVISION AND CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION OF
BANK’S CLINIC BUILDING CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
|Consulting Architects and Engineers Category Three & Above||National Competitive Bid(NCB)||
- The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from February 14 ,2022 for the Items from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 and You can access the bid document online from Https:// Bids.Mobtenders.com against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only) which shall be paid against Acct. No.1000134998028 to the account of ‘CBE Finance Process’ account, in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
- Bidders who do not have any poor performance or blacklist history on previous Bank’s Projects can participate only in this Bid.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr as stated above in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bidders shall submit their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before March 07, 2022 at 2:00pm in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend on March 07, 2022 at 2:30 p.m. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel.251-11-372-28-58, Fax 251-11-372-28-89, or visit: CBE
- The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.