Mercy Corps welcomes applications from existing large input suppliers and agri input retailers (agro dealers)
- Category : Agriculture Farm Products
- Posted Date : 02/16/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/25/2022
Call for Applications
Agricultural input supplier
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exist to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive and sustainable community driven changes.
Mercy corps has planned to support Agri input supply system through wholesaler agent network development in Resilience in Pastoral Areas (RiPA-North) program targeted areas of Somali, Afar and Oromia regions.
Thus, Mercy Corps welcomes applications from existing large input suppliers (importers, wholesalers and other input distributors) and agri input retailers (agro dealers)who are interested to expand their business through creating a better access and quality agricultural inputs at scale to last mile/ pastoral and Agro-Pastoral communities in the program targeted areas of Somali region (Jerar, Fafan and Siti Zones), Afar Region (Zone 1 and 3) and Oromia region (East and West Hararghe Zones).
- Operational input supplier who has been supplying agro inputs to Agri input retailers in and/or to pastoral and agro pastoral communities around RiPA targeted woredas
- Registered business entities under Ethiopian law and recently renewed business license.
- Willingness to cost share at least 50% of the total investment cost of planed activity.
- Commitment/interest to work with small Agri input suppliers (if large input supplier) that are located in the program target woreda (if applicant is large input supplier)
- Willingness to collaborate with Mercy Corps and other development partners.
Expression of interest (proposal) that contains both technical and financial proposal as per the format provided in the call for application in a sealed envelope shall be submitted to the below Mercy corps office.
- Addis Ababa office located Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, Tel. +251- 111110777, P. O. Box 14319 OR to email@example.com
- Diredawa Office Tel 0251131220/21 P.O.Box 974
- Jigjiga Office Tel: 025 7757477, P.O.Box 225
- Samera CARE Office Tel: 0333660113
- Deadline for submission February 25, 2022, 10:00AM and proposals received after this date may not be considered.
- Financial proposal should be in birr that indicates total amount of investment, expected contribution from Mercy Corps and own source
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.