Mercy Corps invites all eligible Contractors of Category GC grade 7 and above
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 02/16/2022
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/22/2022
Tender No. MC-NEG-001/2022
Invitation to Bid for Construction of Pit Latrine
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exist to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build a secure, productive, and sustainable community-driven changes.
With the fund secured from BHA/OFDA for HARP (Humanitarian Assistance and Recovery Program), Mercy Corps invites all eligible Contractors of Category GC grade 7 and above with renewed license and registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development or Authorized Regional delegate valid for the year 2014 EC to undertake construction of Pit Latrines in Oromia Regional State, Guji Zone, Liban and Goro Dola districts.
- Bidders should submit Renewed Business License, VAT and TIN certificate and Tax payment assurance from a concerned government body,
- Complete bidding documents in English should be collected from Mercy Corps Negele Borena office located at kebele 03, Tel. No. +251-0464450188 Or Addis Abeba Country Office located at Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, Golagul Square Afro House Building Tel. 011-1-110777 during regular office hours from the date this bid is advertised.
- Bidders should submit CPO 2 % of the total amount of the price offer and attach a Bank statement which indicates transaction with the last three months and should have adequate working capital at the bank.
- Bidders Should submit Technical and Financial proposals Original and copy in a wax Sealed Envelope Indicating “Original” and “Copy” and technical and financial in a separate Envelope and if not will automatically be Rejected.
- Bids must be submitted to Mercy corps Negele office and in the Tender Box situated at the Office Compound Procurement Team Office before the closing date 22, March 2022, 4:30 PM
- Bids will be opened on 23rd March,2022, at 10:15 AM at Negele Field Office in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who want to attend.
Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving any reason.