The Adventist Development and Relief Agency invite suitably experienced tenderers to participate for provision of the following locally made School furniture supplies
- Category : House Furniture Office Furniture
- Posted Date : 02/20/2022
- Phone Number : 091115381
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/02/2022
TVET FOR RESILIENCE AND ADAPTATION TO CLIMATE CHANGE (TRAC) PROJECT, ETHIOPIA
INVITATION to SCHOOL FURNITURE PURCHASE TENDER
- The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA Ethiopia) has received a grant from the (Kavli Trust Fund through ADRA Norway) for the implementation of the development project “TVET FOR RESILIENCE AND ADAPTATION TO CLIMATE CHANGE (TRAC) in Oromia, Ethiopia” and would like to invite suitably experienced tenderers to participate for provision of the following locally made School furniture supplies through Ethiopia open tendering process:
|1||Armchair||160||148 right handed and 12 left handed Arm chairs|
- ADRA Ethiopia, the implementing NGO would like to invite all interested and competent local school furniture producers to participate in this open Bid call to submit their Financial proposal at office hours (Mon-Thur. 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM) and (Fri 8:30 Am – 11:30AM only) to ADRA Ethiopia Batu/Ziway Field Office located around the WFP warehouse in Batu/Ziway, and Addis Ababa Head office located in Seventh day Adventist church compound, in front of the new CBE building Ras Desta Damtew street.
- The bidders should collect the furniture design and specification by paying non-returnable 200 birr from office before providing their costs.
- The bidder has responsibility to transport the furniture’s and should consider transportation cost to TVET Colleges located in Modjo, Bora, Meki and Bulbula of East shoa Zone of Oromia region.
- The winner firm should provide equivalent CPO or check amount as a guarantee before signing the agreement as soon as declare to process the next steps. The CPO or the check will be returned after the receiving of the service and products.
- The winner firm has responsibility to provide a sample furniture for each items.
- For further inquiries call Mr. Wabi Olijira on +251 939367536 (Batu/Ziway) and Mr. Bisrat Abera on +251 91115381 (Addis Ababa)
- The deadline for submission of the financial proposal , renewed business documents, VAT and Tin certificate and other supportive documents helps to qualify to sale in the discipline will be on the 10th Calendar day (2nd March, 2022 12:00 AM) from the date of this announcement and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.