Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 02/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0113692656
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/07/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for Local and International Competitive Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
|No.||Description of the Item||Qty.||Bid Bond/EMD Amount||Bid No.||Purchase Method||Closing Date|
|1.||APC Symmetra PX 25KW Power Module||4||Birr 238,158.00||169/2021/22||Local Competitive Bid (LCB)||
March 07, 2022
|2.||Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) 1200VA||100||Birr 47,000.00||172/2021/22||Local Competitive Bid (LCB)||March 11, 2022|
|3.||Certifying CBE for ISO27001 (Consultancy Service)||Birr 105,850.00 OR equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP||173/2021/22||International Competitive Bid (ICB)||March 30, 2022|
|4.||Close of Business (COB) Monitoring Tool Solution (Re-bid)||Birr 240,000.00 OR equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP||175/2021/22||International Competitive Bid (ICB)||March 30, 2022|
- For Bid No.169/2021/22, bid documents shall be obtained commencing from February 21, 2022. For Bid No. 172/2021/22, 173/2021/22 and 175/2021/22 bid documents shall be obtained commencing from February 25, 2022, from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only) for the local Bids ( Bid No. 169/2021/22 and 172/2021/22) and 300 Birr (Birr Three Hundred only) for international bid documents (Bid No.173/2021/22, 175/2021/22 and 176/2021/22 ) through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M., 1:00–4:15 P.M.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 A.M.) by presenting the payment invoice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond / Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond / EMD in any other form are not acceptable.
- Bid bond with the bid proposal shall be presented until March 07, 2022 at 10:00 A.M. for Bid No. 169/2021/22, and until March 11, 2022 at 10:00 A.M for Bid No. 172/2021/22. For a Bid No. 173/2021/22, it shall be presented until March 30, 2022 at 10:00 A.M. And, for Bid No. 175/2021/22, it shall be presented until March 30, 2022 at 2:00 P.M. All documents shall be presented in the above mentioned address.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department, during office hours before closing date mentioned under no. 5 above for each bids at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- For all, bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal delegates who wish to attend. The bid opening for Bid No. 169/2021/22 shall be held on March 07, 2022 at 10:30 A.M. For Bid No. 172/2021/22, it shall be held on March 11, 2022 at 10:30 A.M. For Bid No. 173/2021/22, it shall be held on March 30, 2022 at 10:30 A.M. And, for Bid No. 175/2021/22 and, it shall be opened on March 30, 2022 at 2:30 P.M. All bid openings shall be held at CBE Facility Management meeting hall at the place mentioned under no.2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement department, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-369-26 56, 251-11-372-28 58, 251-11-372-28-26.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.