MIDROC Construction Ethiopia PLC now invites sealed bids for eligible bidders for foundation investigation and recommendation for Three river crossing sites
- Category : Engineering Related Consultancy
- Posted Date : 02/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0113728845
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/02/2022
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
To all Consultancy Service for Geotechnical Investigation and Soil Testing firms
(National Competitive Bidding)
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia represented by Ethiopian Roads Administration (ERA) has signed Contract Agreement with MIDROC Construction Ethiopia PLC for the Construction Works of Bure Gomer Road Project, (Km 0+000-Km 41.30) and Bure Industrial Park Supr Road, 1.74Km which is located in the Amhara National Regional State and is approximately 43 km long.
- Our company MIDROC Construction Ethiopia PLC now invites sealed bids for eligible bidders for foundation investigation and recommendation for Three river crossing sites along the abovementioned Project.
- The Bidders have to present
- Trade License Renewed for the year 2014 E.C.
- Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Registration as Supplier in the list of Mandated Public Body, i.e. public procurement and Property Administration Agency(PPPAA)
- Bidders shall have at least two years similar experience in the last five years, one project with a contract value of more than 1.5 million Birr & accomplished four bridge projects
- Bidders shall submit both technical and financial proposal 1 original and 2 copies for each in a separate sealed envelope and the two envelopes sealed in one outer envelope.
- A complete set of bidding documents (Term of Reference) prepared in English language may be collected by any interested eligible bidder from our company MIDROC Construction Ethiopia Private Limited Company, Procurement and Logistics Directorate Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Tel. +251-11 551 08 99 on payment of non-returning Birr 200 (Two Hundred only) on weekdays (from Monday to Fridays) from 8:00AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00PM to 5:00PM.
- Bidders shall submit their bids in two envelopes, the first envelope labelled as “Qualification Information and Bid Security” and the second envelope “Financial Bid”, separate sealed and the two envelopes sealed in one other outer envelope. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information First and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
- Bid must be accompanied with a Bid Security of an amount Birr 20,000.00 (Twenty thousand birr) in the form of certified check (CPO) or Bank guarantee. Bid Bond in the form of insurance bond or in any other form shall not be accepted.
- The bidder is advised to visit and examine the Site of Works and its surroundings and obtain for itself on its own responsibility all information that may be necessary for preparing the bid and entering into a contract for accomplishment of the Works. The costs of visiting the Site shall be at the bidder’s own expense.
- Deadline date for delivering Bidding document to MIDROC Construction Ethiopia PLC is March 02nd, 2022, 02:30 PM.
- The qualification information and the bid security will be opened on the same date at 3:00 PM in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend the same.
- Selection of the Consultant will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia.
- Our company MIDROC Construction Ethiopia PLC, reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
MIDROC Construction Ethiopia Private Limited Company
Procurement and Logistics Directorate
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. +251-11 3728845