Commercial Bank of Ethiopia would like to invite interested bidders for the purchase of Battery 12V/75A
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 02/23/2022
- E-mail : TenderInquiry@cbe.com.et
- Phone Number : 0113691901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/10/2022
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid No. 171/2021/22
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia would like to invite interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Item on Long Term Framework Agreement.
|S/No||Description of item||UOM||Qty||Bid Bond /EMD Amount in Birr|
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from Monday February 21, 2022 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) through CBE Finance Process account number 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation of copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates is a must. And you can access the Bid document online from https://extratenders.com.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond Shall be provided in a separate envelop with in bid proposal.
- The bid documents must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours on or before March 10, 2022 at 2.00 P.M. at the place mentioned under No.2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend on March 10, 2022 at 2.30 P.M. at the place mentioned under No.2 above.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58/26, Fax: 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, TenderInquiry@cbe.com.et
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.