Heineken Ethiopia is looking to relaunch a website to better reflect our corporate direction and incorporate all of Heineken Ethiopia’s key messages, and stories.
- Category : Website Design & Hosting Service
- Posted Date : 02/23/2022
- E-mail : Betlehem.Workneh@heineken.com
- Phone Number : 0910511161
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/02/2022
Date: 22 February 2022
Ref: Tender Ref. No. HBSC/OT/040/2022
Sub: Expression of Interest Website Rebranding.
The Expression of Interest is intended to identification and shortlisting potential firms for rebranding website for Heineken Breweries Share Company. The Expression of Interests are requested to study the specification document and ensure that the specified requirements stated are fully complied with.
The interested supplier should submit their documents until Tender Closing Date: 01 March 2022 @ 3:00 PM
- Objective of the work
Heineken Ethiopia is looking to relaunch a website to better reflect our corporate direction and incorporate all of Heineken Ethiopia’s key messages, and stories. The newly rebranded website will be a destination for prospective employees, journalists, consumers, and customers to be immersed in our world of Heineken Ethiopia.
Heineken Ethiopia is one of the leading brewers in Ethiopia that entered the Ethiopian beer market in August 2011. Heineken Ethiopia has more than 8 varied brands and employs more than 2,000 Ethiopians. Heineken’s long-term ambition is to create a sustainable business and generate investment impact beyond the gates by increasing the income of smallholder barley farmers improving access to markets, contributing to the community we live in, and empowering our people to be the best at what they do – every day.
Our previous website was launched in 2017 and it is outdated in its information but also in its appearance and interactive features.
The new website should position Heineken Ethiopia as an outstanding employer with a diverse workforce and an inclusive company where everyone thrives and as an equal opportunity to contribute to our business. The site should tell a strong story of our people, our sustainability and responsibility agenda, our brands, and our people visually and interactively. It should also boldly show our passion for consumers and promote our sales digital initiatives to customers. The site must be easy to be localized for our different audiences over the age of 21 in terms of language and fields of interest.
- Other conditions
The interested companies should be able to Send the following documents along with the proposal thought the email address Betlehem Workneh Betlehem.Workneh@heineken.com
- Renewed trade license and registration for the year 2014 E.C. or valid
- Taxpayers Registration Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate
- Company Profile and past experiences with 3 recommendation letters with the previous buyer
- Financially capability who can accept 30 days payment after service delivered and invoice submitted
- Bank account verification letter from Bank holder (Bank account should be same as the business license name)
- Evidence of capability of providing service for website rebranding from existing service user
- The share company has the right to accept or reject any or all tenders without giving any reason thereof. Tenderers may be obtained further information from.
Contact Person: – Betlehem Workneh; Mob: +251-910-5111-61
Business Service Category buyer