CARE Ethiopia is seeking eligible & competitive bidders for the following items
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 02/23/2022
- E-mail : Serkalem.Atnafu@care.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/04/2022
INVITATION TO BID
CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. We are known everywhere for our unshakeable commitment to the dignity of people. CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice. We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and all people live with dignity and security. We put women and girls in the center because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities. This Core Values Commitment describes who we are, what we do, and how we do it. It reflects our Core Values of TRANSFORMATION, INTEGRITY, DIVERSITY, EXCELLENCE, and EQUALITY, which serve as a foundation for all that we do.
CARE Ethiopia is seeking eligible & competitive bidders for:-
- Supply of nine (9) diesel generators with different capacities/specifications for the water supply systems (technical specifications will provided for each site).
- Supply of seven (7) electric submersible pump with different specification/capacities (technical specifications will be provided for each site).
- Supply, mobilization, installation, and commissioning of solar systems in Afar region (LOT-1, 5 locations): Locations/specification/capacities (technical specifications will be provided for each site).
- Supply, mobilization, installation, and commissioning of solar systems in Afar region (LOT-2, 4 locations): Locations/specification/capacities (technical specifications will be provided for each site).
Hence, interested firms should send an email requesting the full document, to email address: Serkalem.Atnafu@care.org by Copying Tadesse.Alemayehu@care.org to receive the full document starting February 24, 2022. Those who do not have an email access to request the document should request the document in person. Deadline to submit the bid proposal is March 4, 2022.
All separately sealed technical with detailed company profile, experience and detailed information about the product and financial bids along with renewed trade and legal licenses should be submitted until March 4, 2022, 4:30pm to CARE Ethiopia, Reception Unit (Addis Ababa, 22 Mazoria behind Lex Plaza Building, near Ha’geez Cultural Restaurant).
CARE Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Please, note that public Bid opening is not applicable for this invitation to Bid.
For any clarification request please reach out through the above email address.