Awash Bank S.C invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply and Installation of Fire Fighting Pump
- Category : Pump Related
- Posted Date : 02/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/22/2022
INVITATION TO BID
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB/RE/42/2021/22
- Awash Bank S.C invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply and Installation of Fire Fighting Pump at Awash Bank Jimma Branch Building which is located in Jimma town.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank S.c located around AAU School of commerce, in front of Mezid plaza new under construction Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /one hundred birr/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK ANY BRANCH, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30 PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from March 2,2022 upon Presentation of copy renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of Birr 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Birr) in the form of Cashier’s payment order CPO or unconditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee letter from local Banks and must be addressed to “AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C” in separate envelope. Failure to fulfill acceptable bid security will be cause for disqualification.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before March 22,2022 at 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of director, procurement and supplies management at the above mentioned address in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives, who wish to attend on March 22,2022 at 11:00 AM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84 & Construction Project Management Division Tel. 0115303010
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.