Commercial Bank of Ethiopia intends to procure the following Smart POS
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 02/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0113692656
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/06/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for International Competitive Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia intends to procure the following items:
|No.||Description of the Item||Qty.||Bid Bond/EMD Amount||Bid No.||Purchase Method||Closing Date|
|1.||Smart POS||3000||Birr 900,000.00||176/2021/22||International Competitive Bid (ICB)||
April 06, 2022
- The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from March 03, 2022 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement department, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Birr Three Hundred only) through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to the account of CBE Finance department. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00A.M. and 1:00–4:15P.M.; and on Saturday 8:00-11:45A.M.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond / Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond / EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bid bond with the bid proposal shall be presented until April 06, 2022 at 10:00 A.M. All documents shall be presented in the above mentioned address.
- All bids proposals must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department, during office hours before closing date mentioned under no.5 above at the place mentioned under no.2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held on April 06, 2022 at 10:30 A.M in the presence of bidders and or their legal agents who wish to attend, at CBE Facility Management meeting hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2-6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement department, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-369-26 56, 251-11-372-28 58, 251-11-372-28-26.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.