Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Items.
- Category : Tyre & Battery
- Posted Date : 02/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0113691901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/29/2022
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation to Local Competitive Bid No. 177/2021/22 & Bid No. 178/2021/22
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Items.
|Ser. No.||Description of items /Services||UOM||Total QTY||Bid Bond/EMD
Amount in Birr
|1||Tyre 750×16 8/10PR with Tube and Flap||Each||300||
|2||Tyre 750×16 8/10PR Tubeless||Each||700|
|3||Various Sanitary Items||Each||Various||10,000.00||177/2021/22|
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from February 28,2022, room Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) through CBE Finance Process account number 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates a must.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided in separate envelope within Bid proposal.
- Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before March 29, 2022; at 02:00 P.M. (for Various Sanitary Items ) & March 15, 2022; at 02:00 P.M. (for Tyre 750×16 /8/10PR with Tube &flap and Tyre 750×16 8/10PR Tubeless ) in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on March 29, 2022; at 02:30 P.M. (for Various Stationary) & March 15, 2022; at 02:30 P.M. (for Tyre 750×16 /8/10PR with Tube &flap and Tyre 750×16 8/10PR Tubeless).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, or you can buy the bid document through online (https://www.extratenders.com/).
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.