Education Development Trust (Ed Dev Trust) is seeking a consultancy firm or Individuals to conduct a national strategy with different options.
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 02/27/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/07/2022
Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
Invited by: Education Development Trust (Ed Dev Trust)
Project Name: Technical Assistance to Reinforce GEQIP-E in Ethiopia (TARGET)
Owner: TARGET National School Leaders Training Reform
Invitee: Individuals/Firms with strong experience on gender, education and strategy development
Consultancy Topic: “To develop a national strategy plan for Ministry of Education to increase number of female school leaders in the general education sector”
Duration of assignment: 40 working days
Opening Date of Announcement: 27 February 2022
Closing Date of Announcement: 7 March 2022 @05:00 PM
Education Development Trust is implementing £19.5 million DFID financed TARGET project in Ethiopia. The project provides support to the Ministry of Education (MoE) and Regional Education Bureaus (REBs) to strengthen the delivery of the $440m+ World Bank GEQIP-E ‘Programme for Results’ (P4R) aimed at addressing the” learning crisis”.
Education Development Trust is seeking a consultancy firm or Individuals to conduct a national strategy with different options. The main purpose of this work is to provide strategic options for MoE to increase number of female school leaders in the general education system. This requires putting forward strategies, and consulting on the feasibility of these options. It’s about facilitating a co- creation of the strategy with key stakeholders- including the involvement of female leaders and those aspiring to become school leaders as well.
This REOI is therefore to invite qualified firms/Individual to show their interest to work with the Ed Dev Trust/TARGET team to undertake the assignment stated above.
- The desired consultancy service is from a Legally Registered Firm/individual consultant most preferably with proven experience in related assignments on gender and education as well as strategy development. Therefore, applicants are highly encouraged to include experience in similar assignments.
- Interested firms/individuals are expected to attach on the email Copies Legal Documents (Renewed License) and Profile/CVs indicating that they are qualified to perform the services including a description of similar assignments done and experience in similar conditions.
- Having received the expression of interest, Request for Proposal (RFP) will be issued to eligible candidates to proceed to the next step (develop and submit technical proposal). Selection of consultancy will be done using comprehensive criteria developed for the purpose.
- This tender will be evaluated in a Two-Stage-Tendering through which only Technical Qualifications are evaluated in the first stage. So, vendors are NOT required to submit their Financial Quotation at this stage but only Technical Documents as detailed in the TOR.
- Only those Technically qualified will be contacted for the second Stage Submission of Financial/ Budget.
- If there is any question/ request for clarification, please write on same email below before 3rd March 2022.
The expressions of interest should be submitted via e-mail to: –
before closing date of this announcement.
Ed Dev Trust has the right to cancel the tender.