Ethiopian Women with Disability National Association (EWDNA) is looking for consultancy service
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 02/26/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/08/2022
Call for Expression of Interest
Ethiopian Women with Disability National Association (EWDNA) is a local, nonprofit making, nongovernmental organization based in Addis Abeba with 9 branches in Amhara, Oromia SNNPR, and Dire Dawa. EWDNA is established in September 2002 with the initiation and struggle of 7 women with disabilities and one non-disabled women. EWDNA works on women with 5 types of disabilities.
EWDNA is looking for consultancy service for the following two assignments
- Identification and auditing of legal frameworks in use to fight SGBV in terms of disability responsiveness
- Conduct of assessment on the disability responsiveness of Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV) prevention and response mechanisms that are in place in the country.
The assignment involves the following specific tasks
- How the service of one stop centres are accessible for GBV survivor girls and women with disabilities
- How local to higher level SGBV response mechanisms starting from police to courts are aware of the disability issue and what mechanisms are there to facilitate and encourage GBV reporting by girls with disabilities.
- Involve primary data collection from EWDNA members who have a lived reality in accessing reporting SGBV cases.
Scope of the assignment: In terms of area coverage Gonder, Hawassa, Ambo, and Addis Abeba
How to apply
Interested and qualified consulting firms can send a summary of their credentials, technical and financial proposal with Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) to the email address email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or can drop it in person at our office located near British Embassy within seven (7) consecutive days of the announcement.