The Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery the following feed ingredient.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 02/26/2022
- Phone Number : 0911065928
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/09/2022
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
INDUSTRIAL PARKS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (IPDC)
COMPETITIVENESS & JOB CREATION PROJECT (CJCP)
PROJECT ID: P143302, CREDIT NO: IDA 6263-ET
PROCUREMENT OF FEED INGREDIENT
RFQ No.: ET-IPDC-280654-GO-RFB
- This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for Competitiveness & Job Creation Project that appeared in Development Business WB4781-09/14 of 22 September 2014 online.
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) – the World Bank toward the cost of implementation of Competitiveness and Job Creation Project (CJCP) and the Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) an implementing agency intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under contract for the procurement of feed ingredient.
- The Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) an implementing agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery the following feed ingredient.
|S.N||Type of raw material||UoM||Qts||Specification|
|1||Wheat bran||Qt||350||Product year 2020/21, moisture content not above 12%, free from mold.|
|2||Maize||Qt||200||Product year 2020/21, moisture content not above 12%, free from mold, purity 95%|
|3||Sorghum||Qt||60||Product year 2020/21, moisture content not above 12%, free from mold, purity 95%|
|4||Noug cake||Qt||100||Pure noug seed cake, free from mold, moisture content not above 4.37- 7%|
|5||Cotton seed cake||Qt||100||pure cotton seed cake, free from mold, moisture content not above %|
|6||Soya bean cake||Qt||50||pure soybean cake, free from mold, moisture content not above %|
|7||Molasses (blended)||Qt||80||blended molasses not above 17%|
|8||Lime stone||Qt||40||CaCo3 poultry feed, milled and packed|
|10||Minerals and vitamins for poultry and ruminant feed mix.||
|International standard products|
- Bidders should confirm delivery of goods should be completed within 20 days after issuance of purchaser order.
- Feed by products should be directly loaded from agro-processers center following inspection by the purchaser;
- All feed ingredients and feed grains should be fresh and product of 2021/22 cropping season GC.
- All materials delivery site at (kilintito Gelan Gora cooperative center )near to HH Engineering)
- Payment for your invoice will be made against acceptance of goods delivered.
- Bidding will be conducted through RFQ (Request for Quotation) procedures as specified in the, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC), Competitiveness and Job Creation Project Coordination Office, Yeka Sub-City, Comoros Street, opposite Kenya Embassy, Habet Building, 3rd Floor, Addis Ababa, during Working Days and Hours from 3:00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M. and from 2:00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. Local Time or by calling on 0911065928 or 0912200295
- Quotation must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M. March 09, 2022. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 2:30 P.March 09, 2022.
- Evaluation and award will be item by item.
- The address referred to above is:
Attention: Ato Shiferaw Solomon – Project Coordinator(Acting)
Or Nejmedin Mohammed, Procurement Management Specialist
Address: Yeka Sub City, Comoros Street, opposite to Kenya Embassy,
Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Competitiveness and Job Creation Project Coordination Unit, Habet Building, 3rd Floor, Addis Ababa