Tsehay Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the following items
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 02/28/2022
- Phone Number : 0114705055
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/15/2022
TSEHAY BANK (UNDER FORMATION)
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF COUNTER AND EXTERNAL SIGNAGE
Bid Ref. No. TB/04/2021/22
Tsehay Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the following items through open tender:
|Lot No.||Description of Items||Bid closing date||Bid opening date||Required Bid bond amount for each lot|
|Lot – 1||Counters and aluminum partitions (Supply and Installation)||March 15, 2022 at Until 3:00pm||March 15, 2022 at Until 4:00pm||25,000.00|
|Lot – 2||External signage per M2||March 15, 2022 at Until 3:00pm||March 15, 2022 at Until 4:15pm||25,000.00|
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) being deposited at Bank of Abyssinia account number 44818531 account held by (Tsehay Bank under formation).
- Bidders can obtain the Bid document starting from March 01, 2022 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12:00 am and 1:00 pm -5:00 Pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00 am, from the address mentioned below
- Address: Tsehay Bank, Procurement Division, located at Balageru Building (In front of Global Hotel), 5th
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payers registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 25,000.00 (Birr Twenty Five Thousand) for each Lot, in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
Tsehay Bank (Under formation)
Telephone +251 11 4 70 50 55/+251 11 4 70 56 13
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia