Selam is currently seeking for a qualified and registered audit firm
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 02/28/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/11/2022
Call for External Audit
Selam was formed in 1997 as an independent non-governmental culture organization. Selam’s head office is based in Stockholm with branch organizations in Addis Abeba (established 2005) and Kampala (established 2003).
Selam is an international NGO (non-governmental organization) that works thematic area of culture with the vision to promote social change through the enabling and empowering aspects of cultural life. Selam holds a unique position in Ethiopia by functioning as a prominent actor within civil society and the culture sector and by managing culture as a tool for social development.
- The Auditors on completion of the audit work will submit 5 (five) original copies of the Audit Report
- Management letter in accordance with the scope of work described here before.
- The audit firm should be registered and licensed with the Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia.
- Must have solid experience in international NGO audit;
- Must produce evidence of being equipped with adequate and well experienced personnel;
- Must provide certificate of professional competence from the office of the accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia, VAT registration certificate, trade license renewed for the year 2014 (EC) and tax payer registration certificate together with brief organizational profile and other relevant documents showing its experience in auditing INGO finance.
- Evidence of working relationship and quality assurance with accredited international audit firm(s) will be a plus.
How to Bid
Interested firms who meet the above requirement should Submit their sealed document with a price quotation in person to our Head Quarter, during working hours which is located around hayahulet mazuria, Haile G. Selassie Ave, Rewina Building 7th floor, before Mar 11, 2022.