Addis Continental Institute of Public Health (ACIPH) invites qualified IT and network upgrade
- Category : IT Consultancy
- Posted Date : 03/02/2022
- E-mail : ICT@addiscontinetal.edu.et
- Phone Number : 0116390024
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/15/2022
Invitation for Bid
IT and network upgrade
Addis Continental Institute of Public Health (ACIPH) is an accredited higher learning institute. It wishes to upgrade its IT and network infrastructure to fulfill its academic and research functions. Thus, ACIPH invites qualified firms to submit proposal, both technical and financial, for the service required based on the following details but not limited to:
- Propose medium size local server specifications and software requirements,
- Configure a new local server to enable the Institute use it as a data server,
- Antivirus for server and domain users.
- Configure one Manageable Switch and Access points to upgrade and expand the network
- DHCP configuration on CISCO router.
- DNS configuration.
- Active directory Configuration on the server.
- Configure web monitoring software’s on the server.
- One year support of the new system.
- Training/briefing for ICT staffs.
- Building a new website.
- Additional works as needed.
Eligible firms are required to enclose the following documents with their proposal:
- Renewed Trade License for the 2014 EC;
- Value Added Tax (VAT) certificate;
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Certificate;
- The qualification and competence of the personnel proposed for the services to be undertaken;
- Previous experiences on related works/assignments.
Duration of Task
-Time schedule to complete all the tasks should be indicated on the BID.
-Selected firm shall be obligated to complete the agreed upon task before May 31, 2022.
Expectation from Bidders
Interested bidders must submit:
- Each Software’s for both the server and website need to have a license (should be purchased)
- Technical proposal: how they will accomplish the required task and along with eligibility documents
- Financial proposal: the budget for completing the task. Equipment and necessary supplies could be purchased by ACIPH.
- Proposals must be submitted to ACIPH office in person until March 15,2022. For more information, please contact us via ICT@addiscontinetal.edu.et or call 0116-390024