Siraro Child and Family Development Association in partnership with ChildFund Ethiopia invites wax sealed bid from eligible, qualified contractors of GC-6 or BC- 6 and above
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 03/02/2022
- Phone Number : 0916834462
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/15/2022
Invitation to Bid
Siraro child and family development Association (SCFDA) is non-governmental charity organization working for the wellbeing of children, youth and their families.
Siraro Child and Family Development Association in partnership with ChildFund Ethiopia invites wax sealed bid from eligible, qualified contractors of GC-6 or BC- 6 and above with license valid for the current fiscal year and registration certificate from Ethiopian Construction Authority for furnishing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the construction and completion of Dry pit latrine block with six seats at Boye-awarkasa kebele, in the Awarkassa Primary School, Siraro Woreda, West Arsi Zone, Oromia Regional State.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 200 (Two Hundred Birr) from Siraro CFDA; Shashemene, Tel: 046 250 00 05/0916834462.
- Bidders should submit sealed bids (original and copy) to SCFDA, Shashemene Town, Awash bank building 3rd floor, in the area of commonly known as “MOBILE”
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the total bid value in CPO after arithmetic check prepared in the name of Siraro Child and Family Development Association.
- Bid will be closed on the 10th calendar day of this announcement at 2:00pm in the afternoon and will be opened on the same day at 3:00pm in the afternoon in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at Siraro CFDA hall.
- Bidders should be able to submit their company profile, recommendation letter and other credentials from recognized firms showing one’s experience on projects of similar nature and complexity.
- Bidders may obtain further information from SCFDA, Tel: 046 250 00 05/0916834462.
- Bidders are required to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document.
- SCFDA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.