Edukans Foundation invites interested bidders to fill the unit price for printing the colored cover pages, text printing in black and white as well as standard binding of the student books
- Category : Printing & Publishing Service
- Posted Date : 03/02/2022
- Phone Number : 0949666693
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/14/2022
Invitation to Printing Tender
Our organization, Edukans Foundation, is an international NGO and Our organization would like to provide contract for the printing and binding of students’ books for the purpose of teaching learning process of the Accelerated Learning Programs currently running for out of school children at Awash Fentale and Dubti.
Edukans invites interested bidders to fill the unit price for printing the colored cover pages, text printing in black and white as well as standard binding of the student books per the specifications provided in the below table.
|Student Books Printing|
|S/N||Items Descriptions (subjects)||Level||No. of pages per book||No. of copies to be printed||Total No of pages|
|Total No of Copies & pages||15,244||1,256,068|
|No.||Items descriptions||UoM||Quantity||Unit Price||Total price|
|1||A4 size colored cover page (front and back) – 200 gm paper||fold||15,244|
|2||A4 size black & white in text printing – 56 gm paper||Page||1,256,068|
|3||Standard binding of the student book||Copy||15,244|
- The tender should include copy of registration certificate, renewed business licence, VAT certificate and TIN Certificate.
- All tenders should be presented in sealed envelopes and must bear stamp, name and phone number of the supplier contact person.
- The tenders should mention the validity of the quoted price, mode of delivery and number of days required to finalize and handover the printed students’ books.
- A sample of related printing work should be enclosed in the tender.
Interested and qualifying applicants can:
- Collect tender document containing text, design, and colour of printing specifications from Monday February 28, 2022.
- Submit their sealed tenders to Edukans Foundation Office located around Signal, Dinberwa Hospital in Signal Business Tower, 5th floor, Office Number 503-1, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
For information on office location and details, call +251-949 66 66 93.
The Deadline of submission is Wednesday March 14, 2022 at 5 p.m.
Edukans reserves the right to change or cancel the tender partially or as whole.