Amref Health Africa, Ethiopia office intends to invite all interested and eligible bidders for the below IT Equipment
- Category : Computer Purchase
- Posted Date : 03/05/2022
- Phone Number : 0116627851
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/16/2022
RI-INVITATION TO BID: Tender no. 005/22
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF IT EQUIPMENT
Floating Date: – As of March 6, 2022 Closing Date – March 16, 2022
Amref Health Africa, the largest African led international organization on the continent, provides training and health services to over 30 countries in Africa. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa now delivers preventative, community-based health care. With a focus on women and children, Amref Health Africa manages a full range of medical and public health programs tackling the most critical health challenges facing country focusing on three key programmatic areas: Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health (RMNCH); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and Communicable and Non-communicable Diseases. Gender and human resources for health are crosscutting, reflected throughout the organization’s health portfolio. Our organization also engages in clinical outreach interventions and emergency programs including nutrition and resilience building of affected the continent: maternal and child care, HIV & TB, malaria, clean water and sanitation and surgical and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa partners with the Government of Ethiopia and local stakeholders to implement a diversified health project portfolios throughout the communities. In 2017, our programs supported 174 districts, 390 health facilities and 27 health science institutions, reaching 1.6 million beneficiaries, 29,654 health professionals and 17,792 health extension workers and health development agents.
Amref Health Africa has projects in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Benishangul-Gumuz, Gambella, Oromia, SNNP, Ethiopia Somali regions and nationwide health systems strengthening interventions focusing the capacity building of the National Health Extension Program.
- Amref Health Africa, Ethiopia office intends to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this bid invitation for the below IT Equipment
- Desktop Intel Core i7 10th Gen
- Desktop Intel Core i5
- Desktop computer HP ProDesk 600 G6 (For framework agreement)
- Desktop Lenovo ThinkCentre M80q – tiny (For framework agreement)
- HP Elite Book 840 G8 Notebook PC (For framework agreement)
- Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga GEN 2 (For framework agreement)
- HP Printer 404 DN (For framework agreement)
- UPS 750VA
- Bid Document can be obtained from Amref Health Africa Ethiopia office during office hours (Monday to Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM and Friday at 8:30AM to 1:00PM) up on payment of non-refundable fee of birr 150.00 (one hundred fifty birr only) by depositing to Amref health Africa Bank account: Wegagen bank /Shala branch/ Account number: 0075992910104, Account name: Amref health Africa. And bidder should present the bank advice with copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
- All firms organized and licensed under the laws of Ethiopia that qualify to bid are invited to participate in this bid and have to fulfill the following requirements in addition to the above mentioned requirement.
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- Bidders should be VAT registered
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed.
- All bids must have accompanied by a bid security in the amount of birr 10,000.00. And the bid security must be attached in the original financial document.
- The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms:-
- Certified Cheque/CPO issued by a recognized bank
- Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable bank
- Bids shall be submitted on or before March 16, 2022; 10:00 A.M. in the following address.
Amref Health Africa / Ethiopia office
Bole Sub-City, Woreda 03, H.No. 2310 Behind Bole Medhanialem Church or Beside “Abyssinia Plaza”
P.O.Box 20855 code 1000 ,Tel. 0116627851 ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
- Bid will be opened on March 16, 2022; at 10:30 A.M.
- Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic to reduce the number of People gathering on the bid opening bidders not allowed to attend the opening and it will be opened by Amref procurement committee members only.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Unit,
The aforementioned Office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.