The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office (FHFE) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for supply of Sedan Automobile 2WD with the following Specification
- Category : Vehicle Purchase
- Posted Date : 03/10/2022
- Phone Number : 0116181042
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/14/2022
Invitation to Bid
Bid Nº: FHFE /IFB/02/2022.
- The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office (FHFE) an international humanitarian organization, invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for supply of Sedan Automobile 2WD with the following Specification
- Engine displacement ccd:1300cc and above
- Model 2021
- Number of Cylinder 4
- Seat capacity 2+3
- Transmission type- Manual or Automatic
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to obtain a complete set of bidding documents from The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Country office located at, 22 Mazoria, Haile G/Selassie Avenue, Rebecca Building 4th floor.
- Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2014 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates, and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting 2% of the total cost on separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as original and copy. Technical offer shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as Technical Offer. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office whose address is mentioned below.
- Bid will be closed on March 14, 2022, at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Country office located at, 22 Mazoria, Haile G/Selassie Avenue, Rebecca building 4th floor, Room No.411, Addis Ababa.
- Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply on the conditions from № 2 to 7 above shall result an automatic rejection.
- The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process partially or all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Office
Tel. 011 618 10 42
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.