Christian Aid would like to invite all interested and eligible bidders for SIX (6) Motor Bikes.
- Category : Motorcycles & Bicycles Sale/ Rent & Purchase
- Posted Date : 03/10/2022
- Phone Number : 0115536850
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/18/2022
Invitation to National Competitive Bid for the Procurement of Six (6) Motor Bikes
Organization: Christian Aid
Location – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Christian Aid is a UK based international non-government organization and has been operational in Ethiopia for over 40 years. It is a registered and licensed organization by the Charities and Societies Agency as a foreign charity in accordance with CSA Proclamation No 621/2009.
Christian Aid exists to create a world where everyone can live a full life, free from poverty. We are a global movement of people, churches, and local organizations who passionately champion dignity, equality and justice worldwide. We are the changemakers, the peacemakers, the mighty of heart. Christian Aid in Ethiopia has three strategic priority areas. These are climate justice, Economic justice, humanitarian/resilience and addressing Gender and social inclusion as a cross cutting priority.
Christian Aid is looking to procure of SIX (6) Motor Bikes. We would like to invite all interested and eligible bidders to submit their financial and technical specification separately sealed quotation to, Christian Aid Ethiopia, Wollo Sefer, Ethio-China Friendship Avenue, NCA Compound, Addis Ababa.
- 1. Technical specification
1 New Motorcycle
• Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, air cooled
Piston displacement: – 150cc
• Maximum power: >l 8.9KW@7500
• Maximum torque: >l
• Start system: Kick start & electric start
Breaks and Tyre
• Front Mechanically expanding shoe type
• Rear Mechanically expanding Shoe type
OR Drum Internal expanding shoes
(Front and Rear)
• Front 3.00 X 17.45 P
• Rear 100/90 X 17.55P
• Capacity: – >l 11.0 Liter
• Usable reserve: >l 2 Liter
• 12V 5 Ah MF
• Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12V, 35/35
• Head Lamp (High Beam): 12V,
35/35 W, HS-1
• Width >l 700 mm
• Height >l 1000 mm
• Ground Clearance >l 150 mm
• Wheelbase >1285mm
Value added tax (VAT) Total price including VAT
2. Technical part Should constitute, full specification, guarantee period, delivery time et
- 3. Financial Part should constitute unit price and total price for each specifications including
- 4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Christian Aid via+251 11 5536850/51/52
- 5. Separately sealed financial and technical bid offers marked as “Bid invitation for the procurement of Motor Bikes should be addressed to:
Christian Aid Ethiopia
Ethio-China Friendship Avenue, Wollo Sefer
In front of Tebaber Berta Building, next to Dani Plaza
Norwegian Church Aid Compound.
- 6. Bid proposals will be received at the above-mentioned office Before March 18,2022, 5 PM. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be acc
- 7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the technical specification mentioned abov
- Bidders should present renewed license, registration certificate issued from Ministry of finance and economic development, Registration card for VAT&TIN together & Taxpayer certificate
- 9. Language of the procedure; All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in Eng
- 10. Christian Aid reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- 11. The most economically advantageous tender i., the tender offering the best price-quality ratio will be selected.
Christian Aid is committed to providing a safe and trusted environment for every person connected to the work we do; and to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour including sexual harassment and exploitation, abuse, and financial misconduct. Any candidate offered a job with Christian Aid is expected to share and demonstrate our values and adhere to Christian Aid’s Safeguarding policy and sign Christian Aid’s Code of Conduct.