MSI Ethiopian Reproductive choices invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for rental vehicles service (light weight and trucks)
- Category : Vehicle Rent
- Posted Date : 03/13/2022
- Phone Number : 0115509251
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/28/2022
Invitation to Bid for Car Rental Service (Light vehicles and trucks)
MSI Reproductive chooses believes that every woman and girl should be able to have children by choice, not chance. In Ethiopia and around the world, we work every day to provide family planning and reproductive health services to millions of low-income and under-served women and men. For the last 30 years, we have been working closely with the Government of Ethiopia and other partners to help reduce maternal mortality rates by increasing access to quality sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services.
- MSI Ethiopian Reproductive choices invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for rental vehicles service (light weight and trucks) agreement for a period of One year with the possibility of extension.
- Interested bidders may obtain the bidding documents during office hours’ starting from the first day this notice is announced to the public against payment of non-refundable administrative charge of Birr 200.00 (two hundred birr) from the following address:
MSI Ethiopian Reproductive choices
P.O. Box 5775
Telephone no. 0115-50-92-51, 0115-50-93-07 or 0115-15-21-57
Wolo Sefer in front Tebaber Berta Building
Marie Stopes Ethiopia (MSE)
- Wax sealed and stamped bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 28 March 2022; 10:00 am. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bidders are required to attach renewed license, business profile, and recommendation letter of organizations so far served, copy of ownership booklet, financial status and certificate of insurance of the vehicles.
- The Bidder shall furnish Birr 10,000.00 (Ten thousand birr) as part of its Bid a Bid Security to the Purchaser in cash payment order (CPO) only.
- The Purchaser will open all Bids in the presence of Bidders’ Representatives who choose to attend on 28 March 2022 at 10:30 am.
MSI Ethiopian Reproductive choices reserves the right to deal with any supplier of its choice. MSI Ethiopian Reproductive choices is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offer.