Development Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and potential bidders for the procurement of: Training Service.
- Category : Education & Training Services
- Posted Date : 03/13/2022
- Phone Number : 0115506020
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/29/2022
Development Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Bid Ref. No. DBE/NCB/TS/12/2021/22
- Development Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and potential bidders for the procurement of: Training Service.
- Interested bidders are required to submit together with their bid documents;
- Renewed trade license
- Tax clearance certificate
- TIN Certificate
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Bidders shall submit bid security as detailed herein below:
|Lots||Description||Bid security amount in ETB|
|1||Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Training||24,000.00|
|2||CompTIA Security+ Training||80,000.00|
|4||ITIL 4 Foundation Training||130,000.00|
|5||DevOps System Engineer||35,000.00|
|6||Web front-end and web back-end application engineering||17,000.00|
|7||Windows Server Active Directory Training Course||40,000.00|
- Interested bidders shall Purchase complete set of bidding documents beginning from March 15, 2022 upon payment of a non-refundable Birr 100 (Birr One hundred only) to Customer Accounts Transaction Service office, Tower I, Ground floor and collect the Soft Copy of bidding document from Goods and Service Procurement Team, Tower II, 5th
- Bids shall be submitted into the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before March 29, 2022 at 10:00 A.M (in the morning) at the Development Bank of Ethiopia Head Office Tower I, Ground floor.
- The Bid’s shall be opened on the above mentioned address, on March 29, 2021 at 10:05 A.M (in the morning) in the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from DBE Head Office, Property and Facility Management Directorate Procurement Team, Tower II, 5TH floor, Tel. +251 11 5506020, Fax +251 11 553 7982.
- Bidders should present their Financial and Technical documents separately in the sealed envelope.
- The language of Tender shall be English.
- DBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.