MSI Ethiopia is inviting interested and qualified suppliers that supplying the vehicle tires.
- Category : Tyre & Battery
- Posted Date : 04/17/2022
- Phone Number : 0115509307
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/02/2022
Invitation to Bid.
MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices is a non-governmental and non-profit making organization that has been providing family planning (FP) and other Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services in Ethiopia since 1990. Its vision is “Children by Choice, not by Chance”. In line with this vision, it provides a comprehensive family planning and reproductive health services through MSIE static clinics, social franchising private networks, Public Facility Support (PFS) and Mobile Units.
MSI Ethiopia is planning to purchase two types of tires for its vehicle, and accordingly, MSI Ethiopia is inviting interested and qualified suppliers that supplying the vehicle tires.
- Interested, qualified and eligible bidders are invited to collect the detailed terms of reference (TOR) for the work from the MSI Ethiopia head office located at Wello sefer, Ethio- China road in front of Tebaber Berta Building, from the reception desk during working hours starting from the date of first announcement.
- Bidders must submit Technical and Financial Proposals in two separately sealed envelopes (one for technical and one for financial) into the box ready for the bid on or before 2 May 2022, 10AM. Bidding documents must be signed, and bidders are also required to submit legal documents (renewed business license, tax identification, value added tax registration certificate…).
MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02
House No. 174
P.O. Box 5775
Tel: 011-5509307, 0115509250, Fax 0115509463
Wolo Sefer in front Tebaber Berta Building
- MSI Ethiopia reserves the right to deal with any supplier of its choice. MSIE is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offers reject any or all bids.
MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choice