The Pharo Foundation is pleased to invite interested and eligible suppliers of stationery materials for our operation.
- Category : Stationery Supplies
- Posted Date : 04/17/2022
- Phone Number : 0116688484
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/28/2022
Invitation For Bid
The Pharo Foundation is a private foundation based in the United Kingdom and established in 2011. Committed to the development of Africa, the Foundation has been supporting projects in the Horn of Africa since its establishment. Our projects contribute towards increasing access to education, agriculture, health, and water and help improve people’s livelihoods. The Pharo Foundation’s mission is to achieve the vision, an inclusive and economically vibrant Africa, by investing on human and physical capital of Africa with a strong focus of Job creation.
The Pharo Foundation is pleased to invite interested and eligible suppliers of stationery materials for our operation. Interested suppliers are required to fulfill the below requirements.
- Bidders should provide renewed trade license, VAT Registration, tax identification certificate, business profile, and recommendation letter of organizations.
- Interested Bidders can obtain complete set of bid document from The Pharo Foundation Country Office from April 18 to April 28, 2022 during office hours (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM) with payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 (two Hundred birr) for each of document. All bidders shall furnish 2% bid security in the form of C.P.O
- Duplicate copies of BID shall be produced in separate wax sealed envelopes labeled as Original and Copy of both technical and financial offers. The envelopes shall then submit to whose address is before or on April 28, 2022.
- Bidders should submit one original and one copy of wax sealed offers accompanied by copies of all appropriate documents (renewed business license, tax identification, value added tax registration certificate…) to the above address into the box ready for the bid on or before 28 April 2022, 10:00 AM.
- The Pharo Foundation have the right to cancel the bid partially or full
The Pharo Foundation
Bole Sub City, Woreda: 05, House no. 991/1
Near to Ambessa garage 2nd floor on GB Building