Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legally recognized and experienced Plastic Water Tank suppliers or manufacturers
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 04/17/2022
- E-mail : SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/27/2022
Invitation to Bid for Plastic Water Tank
Public Bid No: PR22-022-TIG
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legally recognized and experienced Plastic Water Tank suppliers or manufacturers for the year 2022. These items are required for our ongoing emergency response programs in different parts of the country.
|S.N||Item Description||Unit/Mesurem.||Required Qty.|
|1||Plastic Water Tank 10,000 litter Vertical||Each||23|
|2||Plastic Water Tank 10,000 litter Horizontal||Each||2|
Eligible Bidder should meet the following criteria:
- Renewed trade License and Legal Registration.
- Tax/ VAT Registration Certificates.
- Bid Guarantee/ letter for two months; 2% of the total bid.
- Proper Registration, Government Permission, and Experience in supplying water tank.
- Willing to keep the items in the warehouse until we secure transportation and stock location must be clearly stated.
Bid Submission Guidelines
- The technical document & financial proposal should be submitted separately based on the above requirements.
- The Suppliers must collect the RFQ and Suppliers code of conduct from the Addis Ababa office and willing to supply with better quality Water Tank and final quantities may be adjusted as necessary.
- All documents should be hand delivered and placed in a “Tender Box” at the reception area in our office located at the address below or emailed to SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org no later than the 27th April 2022. 12:00 AM.
- The documents should be clearly labeled and sealed, “Bid for Plastic Water Tank 2022”
- Failure to meet the above Eligibility criteria and bid submission Guidelines will be automatically Disqualified for the tender.
- The bid will be opened without the presence of bidders based on organizational policy and we reserve the right to cancel the bid.
Address: Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, Bole Medhanialem, next to the Mosaic Hotel, P. O. Box 10485, House no 2367, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.