Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. intends to procure supply, installation, implementation and commissioning of Business Process Automation solution
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 04/17/2022
- Phone Number : 0115542352
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/12/2022
Invitation to BID
International competitive bid for supply, installation, implementation and commissioning of Business Process Automation Solution.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. intends to procure supply, installation, implementation and commissioning of Business Process Automation solution and subsequently wants to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply of the stated services.
Interested bidders are invited to submit their Bids as per the conditions stated below;
- Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document during office hours (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm commencing from April 18, 2022 until bid closing date at around Bole Rwanda, Rang Real Estate 7th floor, adjacent Shoa Shopping center, Office of the procurement Team.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non-returnable fee of Birr 200 (Birr two hundred only) at Cooperative Bank of Oromia’s Finfine branch in cash.
- Bid document must be delivered to Rang Real Estate adjacent to Shoa Shopping center around Bole Rwanda, 7th floor, Office of Procurement Team on or before May 11, 2022.
- This bid process is a fast track process that lasts for three weeks and please be aware that any bid extension requests won’t be entertained;
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr one thousand only) or equivalent in USD or Euro or Pound Sterling in the form of unconditional bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) for supply, installation, implementation and commissioning of Business Process Automation Solution in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromia at least valid for 120 days upon submission of the proposal in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document. Bid security issued by foreign banks shall be counter – guaranteed by an Ethiopian Bank. Bid security in any other form is not acceptable.
- Bidders shall submit their Technical and Financial document in one Original and one Copy – all separately signed and wax sealed.
- The complete bid shall be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and a SOFTCOPY via USB, each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with “Bid Document for Supply, installation, implementation and commissioning of Business Process Automation Solution”.
- Bids will be opened at the bank’s V/P, Finance and Facility Management Meeting room, Bole Rwanda, Adjacent Shoa Shopping Center, Rang Real State 9th floor on May 12, 2022 at 09:30 AM.
- Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Supply Chain Management
Bole Rwanda, Adjacent Shoa Shopping Center
Rang Real Estate 7th Floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia