Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) plans to procure Consultancy Service for preparation of Scoring Paper on Access to Justice and on HR Issues
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 04/18/2022
- Phone Number : 2515506574
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/03/2022
Invitation for Bid (IFB)-Consultancy
Procurement Reference Number: EHRC/NCB/CPRD/GDPP/014/2022
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is a national human rights institution established by Ethiopian Parliament as per the Federal Constitution and responsible for the promotion and protection of human rights in the country. (Establishment Proclamation No. 210/2000 issued on the 4th of July 2000)
- Ethiopian Human Rights Commission plans to procure Consultancy Service for preparation of Scoring Paper on Access to Justice and on HR Issues Focusing on Persons Deprived of Liberty.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the public Procurement proclamation of the Federal government of Ethiopia is open to all Shortlisted and qualified bidders.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information and collect the Bidding Documents(RFP) at the address given below from 8:30AM to 5:30 PM
- Legal document requirements include: Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance and VAT registration certificate from MoF, Tax Payer Identification Certificate(TIN) and required to be registered in the suppliers list
- Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of LL.M in Human Rights, LLM in International Law, LLM in Law (Public Law relevant to Human Rights). PhD will be considered an asset;
- A strong understanding of issues related to civil and political rights and international and national human rights frameworks;
- At least five years’ experience in conducting research and working with civil society organizations and human rights defenders;
- Experience working with and influencing government institutions;
- Fluency in English and Amharic and excellent communication, presentation, report writing and analytical skills;
- Promotes the vision, mission, values and strategic goals of the Commission;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- A complete set of the RFP in English language may be collected by interested bidders on the address below free of charge.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before May 03, 2022 at 2:00 PM at EHRC located Meskel Square, on Bole Airport Road next to Hyatt Regency Hotel. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 6(C) on May 03, 2022 at 2:30 PM.
- A) Documents shall be collected at: Ethiopian Human Rights Commission, Procurement Unit Room 7th
- B) Bid document shall be delivered to: Ethiopian Human Rights Commission, Procurement Unit Room 7th
- C) Bid document shall be opened at: Ethiopian Human Rights Commission, Procurement Unit Room 7th
- 9. Ethiopian Human Rights Commission reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Public Body: Ethiopian Human Rights Commission Finance and Administration Directorate Office
Meskel Square, on Bole Airport Road next to Hyatt Regency Hotel
7th Floor Finance and Administration Directorate
Tel. +251 550-65 74
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia