The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) intends to conclude a travel service agreement after this EOI
- Category : Tour and Travel Service
- Posted Date : 04/20/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0116478301
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/26/2022
Expression of Interest (EOI) to have a frame agreement
For travel agency service provision to the Delegation of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Ethiopia
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and other situations of violence. The ICRC intends to conclude a travel service agreement after this EOI for one- or two-years frame agreement and would like to have a detailed company profile from interested company.
The purpose of the Travel agency service contract is to enable the ICRC to meet its air travel needs organized with the best available price and most direct routes. The Travel agency service contract shall as well enable the ICRC to have broader overview of air travel possibilities and offers at various seasons of the year so the best choice could be made. The Travel agency service shall provide all available choices for the ICRC travelers at all time and in a most professional, efficient and accurate manner.
Terms of Reference
- The travel agency should have long years of service experience
- The travel agency should have experience working with international NGOs, UN and agencies, embassies or other bigger international organizations
- The travel agency should have senior travel consultants that know the complexity of fare quotations and itineraries
- The travel agency should have sound financial capability
- The travel agency should be member of an international travel management company
- The travel agency should be well organized, has experienced management, IT, front desk and back office travel software and advanced equipment
- The travel agency should have great and positive relationship with all Airlines operating in Ethiopia
- The travel agency should be able to provide afterhours services via dedicated personnel. This includes weekends and holidays.
- The travel agency should be able to access fares of an offline careers
- The travel agency should be able to book international hotels
Scope of service provision
The Scope of the Travel agency service provision mainly includes:
- International and domestic flight booking
- Tour organizing in Ethiopia and abroad
- International and domestic hotel booking
The following documents are mandatory to have an invitation by ICRC,
- Company profile (since when operational, managers profiles and experience, how many staff, major activities and clients, etc.)
- Renewed business licence
- TIN and VAT registration certificate
- IATA license
- Certificate of partnership with Global TMC
- Certificates, awards and/ or recommendations received from Airlines or clients (preferably from international organizations and INGOs)
- BSP/IATA payment statement /history
- Any other credential documents
Interested companies should provide the above-mentioned documents in person to our office during April 18/2022 up to April 26/2022 at working hour only (from 08:00 am up to 05:00 pm) to the below mentioned address.
Around Gurd Shola area, on the way from Sahalite-mihiret square to Jacross next to OMOTIC GENERAL TRADING PLC Tel: 0116478300, Mobile 0988 128091 or 0911 423110 fax 0116478301 email: email@example.com
Request for tender will be provided only for shortlisted service givers who satisfy the above-mentioned requirements.
If you have any question related to this request, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ICRC Procurement Team
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Bole Sub-city, Kebele 12/13, House n° 498,
P.O Box 5701 Addis Abeba, Ethiopia.