The Ministry of Transport and Logistics now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Procurement of Transport and Traffic Management System
- Category : Software purch. & Dev. Service
- Posted Date : 04/20/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0910312010
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/30/2022
Re-Invitation for Bid (IFB)
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Name of Project: Transport Systems Improvement Project (TRANSIP)
Contract Title: Transport and Traffic Management System: Development, Supply, Installation, Implementation and Support
Loan No. / Credit No. / Grant No.: IDA 5816-ET
RFB Reference No.: ET-FTA-252458-GO-RFB
- This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online on October 22.2015
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Transport Systems Improvement Project (TRANSIP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Transport and Traffic Management System: Development, Supply, Installation, and Implementation. For this contract, the Borrower will process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
- The Ministry of Transport and Logistics now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Procurement of Transport and Traffic Management System: Development, Supply, Installation, and Implementation: The details and Quantity in each item will be reflected in the bidding document. Bidding Document require bidders to have general & specific experiences, and financial capabilities, some of the which includes the following:
|S. No||Qualification Criteria||Minimum Requirements||Remark|
|1||Minimum Financial Capability||a. The bidder shall submit audited financial statements for the last 3 years to demonstrate that the bidder has an average annual turnover of at least USD Twenty (20) million. Audited financial statement should demonstrate the current soundness of the Bidder’s financial position and indicate its prospective long-term profitability.
b. The Bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet the following cash-flow requirement: 10 million US $ cash flow required.
|If the bidder is a joint venture, all members shall submit these documents and
All members combined shall meet the Average Annual Turnover and Financial Resources requirements.
|2||Minimum General Experience||Experience under Information System contracts in the role of prime supplier, management contractor, JV member, or subcontractor over past five (5) years.||If the bidder is a joint venture, each member shall meet this requirement.|
|3||Minimum Specific Experience||a. Experience in the role of prime supplier, management contractor, JV member, or subcontractor over the past ten (10) years, to have successfully completed minimum three (3) contracts of the development, installation and provision of technical support for Transport and Traffic Management System (TTMS) or similar technical characteristics and of a comparable scale to that of subject contract.
b. For the above or other contracts experience in the role of prime supplier, management contractor, JV member, or subcontractor during the past ten (10) years, for the following:
(i) Must have successfully executed at least three (3) software development contracts based on Agile methodology of combined value of at least USD fifteen (15) million.
(ii) Must have successfully executed at least two (2) contracts related to ABIS (Automatic Biometric Identification System) integration that must be running in production where the ABIS system project size is at-least 500,000 USD.
(iii) Must have successfully executed at least three (3) DC/DR contracts of On-premises cloud enabled datacentres on open-source private cloud platforms or any proprietary cloud platforms of combined value of at least USD ten (10) million
(iv) Must have successfully executed at least three (3) sustainable power solution contracts of the combined value of USD three (3) million.
|If the bidder is a joint venture, all members combined shall meet these requirements (a) and (b).|
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works, and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 Revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Transport and Logistics. Bahru Mossa TTMS Project Implementation Unit (PIU) Head, email: email@example.com or Mequanint Mihretu, Project Support Coordinator of TRANSIP Project, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. (GMT +3) at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders up on the submission of the written application to the address below and upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 2,000 or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before May 30, 2022 at 2:00 P.M. (GMT +3) Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidder’s designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on May 30, 2022 at 2:00 P.M. (GMT +3). All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) or equivalent in a freely convertible currency in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee. Insurance guarantee shall not be acceptable.
- The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that all software is either covered by a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which can result in ineligibility to be awarded World Bank-financed contracts. The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Transport and Logistics Office Building, 7th Floor
Next to Main Post Office
P.O. Box: 1238
Name of Officer: Bahru Mossa
Name of Street Address: Churchil Street
City: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Cell Phone: +251910312010
Email: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org