Enat Bank invites all interested bidders for the supply of Generators and Notecounting Machines
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 04/20/2022
- Phone Number : 0115585664
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/11/2022
INVITATION TO LOCAL COMPETITIVE BID
- Enat Bank invites all interested bidders for the supply of Generators and Notecounting Machines
|LOT||Description||Bid floating date||Bid opening date and time|
|1||Generators 10KVA (Sound Proof)||April 21 – May 11, 2022||May 11, 2022 After noon 8.30 local time|
|2||Different Notecounting Machines||April 21 – May 11, 2022||May 11, 2022 After noon 9.00 local time|
- The Bid document shall be obtained from the Procurement & Facility Management Departement, at Enat Tower, 6th floor Kasanches in front of Federal Crime Investigation Bureau (the then Grand Yordanos Hotel) against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred) at the Banks Main Branch only during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00AM, 1:00–4:45PM and Saturday 8:00-11:45AM.) at the mentioned date and time in the table above.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a bid security amounting to Birr10,000 (Birr Ten Thousand) in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of opening or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O). Bid security in any other form is not acceptable.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at the mentioned date and time in the table above at Enat Bank Procurement & Facility Management Departement, 6th floor.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who wish to attend.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Enat Bank, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0115585664/0115585014/0115571402
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 4 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.