Catholic Relief Services/Ethiopia (CRS/Ethiopia) would like to invite interested organization to rent Warehouse
- Category : Warehouse & Store
- Posted Date : 04/20/2022
- Phone Number : 0112788800
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/02/2022
FOR warehouse rent in adama and komblocha town
TENDER №: CRS-SC-2022-13
Catholic Relief Services – United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (CRS-USCCB) is a nonprofit non-governmental international relief and development organization working with international and local partners and serving people on the base of need, not creed, race or nationality in more than 100 countries in five continents.
Catholic Relief Services / Ethiopia (CRS/Ethiopia) is a country program of Catholic Relief Services which is an international humanitarian agency working to alleviate human sufferings and foster human development in Ethiopia.
In relation with this, CRS/Ethiopian program would like to invite interested organization to rent Warehouse in Adama and Komblocha town which has a capacity of 30,000MT and 15,000MT respectively as stated in the bid document.
Bidders who are interested to participate in the tender should have and fulfill the following basic requirements;
- Attach copy of a valid renewed business license for the sector
- Attach copy of your tax registration (TIN) and Value added tax (VAT) certificates
The complete tender documents are available at the follows address:
- CRS/Ethiopia Addis Ababa office located at Swaziland St. Gulele Sub-City, Endulal Fabrica, P.O.Box 6592, Addis Ababa
- CRS Ethiopian Adama Office address:Bokku sub city, Migira Kebele, Adjacent to CARE Ethiopian Adama Office Phone # /0221 11 16 70/ 0221 11 11 52
- CRS Ethiopia Komblocha Office address: Kombolcha, Kebele 05, Bereberiewonze EIIDE(Ethiopian Industrial input Development Enterprise) Building Office Phone # 0335511451
During office hours Monday to Friday April 21, 2022 to May 2, 2022,
Duly completed bids must be in a sealed envelope addressed to CRS/Ethiopia clearly marked by “Bidders Name, Address, Legal Stamps, Signatures and Tender No.” Bidders should submit their offer in sealed envelopes one of the address mentioned above shall put into the bid box provided for the purpose on or before May 2, 2022 at 3:00 PM. Bids arrives after this date and time will not be considered.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
For further information, bidders’ can contact us: Phone: +251-11 278 88 00