Commercial Bank of Ethiopia intends to procure the following item:
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 04/25/2022
- Phone Number : 0113692656
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/08/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for International Competitive Bid
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia intends to procure the following item:
|No.||Description of the Item||Bid Bond/EMD Amount||Bid No.||Purchase Method||Closing Date|
|1.||Interest Free Banking (CBE Noor) Core Banking System||Birr 1000,000.00 OR equivalent amount in USD/EURO/GBP||191/2021/22||International Competitive Bid (ICB)||
June 08, 2022
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from April 25, 2022 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 105, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Birr Three Hundred only) for the Bid Document through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00-4:15 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.) by presenting the payment invoice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond / Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond / EMD in any other form are not acceptable.
- Bid bond shall be presented with the bid proposal until June 08, 2022 at 2:00 P.M. in the above mentioned address.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Department, during office hours before June 08, 2022 at 2:00 P.M. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal delegates who wish to attend, on June 08, 2022 at 2:30 P.M. at CBE Facility Management meeting hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement department, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-369-26 56, 251-11-372-28 58, 251-11-372-28-26.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.