SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) invites potential suppliers for the supply of White Sorted Splited Wheat
- Category : Food Items Supply
- Posted Date : 05/01/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/16/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF WHITE SORTED SPLITED WHEAT Tender Reference # – SCI-ET-2022-0006
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to enter a contract agreement for the supply of rice under CHILD –SF project which the project is operational in 5 regions of Ethiopia and 13 woredas. For the white sorted splited wheat supply, the good is distributed to Hawassa Region under CHILD –SFP for the provision of school feeding and associated activities for the above regions and respective Woredas. And hereby invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed tender in accordance to the Service Details, Instruction to Bidders, and General Terms and Conditions of Purchase as described hereunder:
|S.no||Food item specification||የምግብ ዝርዝር||Package||Quantity|
|1||White Sorted Splited Wheat(Quintals)||ነጭ የተለቀመ የተከካ ስንዴ||25 kg||775 quintal|
Potential suppliers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100 from SCI offices in Addis Ababa Country office starting from May 02, 2022 up to May 13, 2022 during working hours.
- Eligibility Documents – Valid Business License (E.C. 2013/2014), VAT &, Tax Payers’ Certificate
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 50,000 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid for a period of at least 2 months starting from the date of tender
submission must be in a separate envelop on the Original Technical. (Cash and insurance bond are
not accepted) and should be presented with separate envelope.
- Company profile listing the bidders’ address, branches, structure, resources…etc.
- Evidence of bidders’ financial capacity in the form of Audit report.
- Evidence of past satisfactory performance on provision of similar supplies.
- A Filled SCI Price Schedule (Financial Offer).
- Declaration of acceptance to SCI’s statement of requirement, terms/conditions, and policies
Tenders must be submitted in two sealed envelopes, one original Technical, one original Financial Separately, bearing an official company seal, and clearly marked by the “bidders’ name, address, and the tender reference number and title as stated above. Tender must be submitted in the bid box prepared for the purpose at SCI offices in Addis Ababa Country office on May 16, 2022 on or before 2:00 PM.
Save the Children Procurement Committee will open tender responses on May 17, 2022 at 10:00 AM at its own discretion due to COVID-19 Situations.
SCI reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.