NOHA Trading PLC would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for conducting feasibility study
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 04/30/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0920158339
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/10/2022
INVITATION OF BID FOR CONDUCTING OF A FEASIBILITY STUDY
NOHA Trading PLC is a company incorporated under the law of The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, and registered with the Ministry of Trade, with Head Office in Sarbet Next to Efoy Pizza, 1st floor, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The company is currently considering making a significant investment and engaging in the supply and distribution of various FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) with a unique technology driven service offering.
Thus, NOHA Trading PLC would like to invite interested and eligible bidders with a good track record of similar experience (i.e. having worked for, provided a consultancy service, developed business plan, or feasibility study to a well-recognized FMCG business) to submit their technical and financial proposal for conducting a Feasibility Study for setting up of an FMCG supply & distribution company.
Accordingly, bidders fulfilling the following instructions and criteria can participate in the Tender:
- The consulting firm or individual must be registered/licensed with the relevant Federal Agencies,
- Must have a solid experience in worked for, provided a consultancy service, developed business plan, or feasibility study to a well-recognized FMCG business
- Should provide a complete Company Profile and or their experience
- The Consulting Firm/consultant is required to submit a work plan, key deliverables and quotation of price,
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfil the above mentioned criteria can obtain the full TOR/scope of work by contacting us via:
Phone number – 09 20 15 83 39; 09 29 90 46 81
Bidders can then submit their proposal to NOHA Trading PLC before 4:00 P.M. of the 7th working day from the first announcement of the bid.
NOHA Trading PLC reserves the right to reject any or all the bids. And only selected bidders will be approached by the company for further negotiations.
For any additional information or queries, please call on the above stated numbers during any of the office hours.