Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD) invite interested and experienced consultant/consultancy firm
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 05/04/2022
- Phone Number : 0116622712
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/14/2022
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD)
Invitation for Consultancy Service
OSSHD is a registered non-profit, Civil Society Organization that has been working for the benefit of vulnerable population including women, youth and children since 1990. OSSHD operates its programs that are designed to address major health, social and development problems in Ethiopia. OSSHD is currently implementing a project titled “Make Her Voice Heard”: Empowering Women and young girls to prevent and combat Gender Based Violence in three regions of Ethiopia among its various projects. The project is funded by the European Union under the Civil Society fund III. As part of this project activity, OSSHD plans to support the generation of new evidence on SRHR/GBV targeting the project areas.
This is therefore, to kindly invite interested and experienced consultant/consultancy firm who have the relevant qualification & experience in designing and conducting studies on SRHR and GBV at regional/national level.
The bidding proposal should include at least the following requirements.
- Profile of the consulting firm and an outline of recent experience on similar assignments.
- Reference from the consultant’s clients for similar assignments.
- CVs and other documents that depict the experiences and knowledge of the team members to be assigned for this particular venture,
- consultancy firms should submit their respective technical and financial proposals in a separately sealed envelope and the bid bond should not be less than 2 % of the quoted price
- Certificate of competency, registration for VAT, Tin, Renewed work/trade license
- Interested applicants can collect the TOR documents up on paying 200 birr from OSSHD head office
- Deadline for proposal submission and bid closing date will be after 10 consecutive days following the date of announcement and at 10:00 am local time and the bid will be opened at 10:30 am in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representative.
Remark: OSSHD reserves the right to cancel and/or reject the bid partially or fully
OSSHD Head Office, P.O. Box 2385, Bole Sub City, Woreda 6, House Number-740.53, around Megenagna area, on the road from Amice to Egziabeher Ab Orthodox Church.
For additional inquiries use Telephone Numbers: 0116622712 /0116622715
Addis Ababa, Ethiopian.